Download Warranty paperwork (Word)
American Eagle Wheel Corporation warrants at the time of shipment:
That its products are free from defects in material and workmanship and are
suitable for normal road use only, not for on or off road racing.
Subject to the following conditions:
- Proper installation/application instructions (as described on the backside
of the AEWC wheel carton) have been adhered to.
- Product has not been subject to misuse, accident, neglect, chemical attack
- American Eagle Wheel Corporation or the retailer receives timely
notification of the defect.
- Structural: Lifetime Warranty
- Polished Wheels: American Eagle Wheel Corporation offers no
cosmetic warranty. Polished wheels require frequent maintenance to
maintain luster. In order to maintain as close to an original finish
as possible, wheels must be cleaned and polished regularly (depending on
driving habits and conditions). Use only cleaners that are
specifically designed to use on non-clear coated, polished aluminum wheels.
- Chrome Wheels: American Eagle Wheel Corporation offers a 1 year
from date of purchase warranty on Chrome plated wheels, subject to
conditions above and the following:
- The wheels are supplied by AEWC as plated.
- Proper tire mounting equipment (non front flange contacting) was used
- All Others: 1 Year.
- IT IS THE OWNER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT AND
RETORQUE THE LUG NUTS. RECHECK LUG NUT TORQUE WITHIN THE FIRST 50
MILES DRIVEN, AND PERIODICALLY THEREAFTER. FAILURE TO RECHECK LUG NUT
TORQUE MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS ACCIDENT.